Hawaii Kai Real Estate Services
We can help with all of your Hawaii Kai Real Estate needs
When considering the purchasing or selling of real estate, Zane Real Estate and Property Management will be here to help property owners, future property owners, and investors alike with a complete range of resources, negotiable pricing, and a full-circle approach throughout the process.”
Selling your home or investment property:
When thinking about selling your home or investment property, strategic planning and good communication are key elements to accomplishing a smooth and satisfying transaction. We will work together to clearly identify and implement:
- What is needed to prepare the property for sale.
- Utilize advanced tools and market resources to list at the best price possible congruent with your financial needs and market conditions.
- Provide educated and experienced-based advice during negotiations to achieve the best contract terms possible.
- Refer other professional service providers such as appraisal, and contracting vendors when needed.
- Walk you through all logistical and time-sensitive facets of the transaction.
Buying a Home or Investment Property:
Whether you are a seasoned purchaser of real property, new to the world of home-buying, or an investor, we offer you an abundance of knowledge and professional guidance to help make your experience a memorable one! As is the case when selling real property, strategic planning and communication are the key ingredients to success. We will:
Inquire About Our Services
- Provide a clear explanation of the home-buying or investment process from beginning to end.
- Assist and facilitate financing and lending options when needed.
- Assist with identifying the right property for you based upon your specific geographic and architectural requirements.
- Monitor the market for the most up-to-date trends, property values, and listing information.
- Advocate on your behalf to negotiate the best contract price and terms possible.
- Provide reputable vendor referrals when services such as a home inspection is needed.
Click the Customized Listing Search button below and we will gladly send you complete, up to date, and complimentary MLS listings based upon your requested criteria.
Hawaii Kai Area Information
Hawaiʻi Kai is a largely residential area located in the City & County of Honolulu.
The area was largely developed by Henry J. Kaiser around the ancient Maunalua fishpond and wetlands area known as Kuapā (meaning "fishpond wall"). The Hawaiʻi Kai or Koko Marina was dredged from Kuapā Pond starting around 1959. Dredging not only transformed the shallow coastal inlet and wetlands into a marine embayment, but was accompanied by considerable filling and clearing of the pond margins.
Kalama Valley is a community within the town of Hawaiʻi Kai located on the eastern coast of the island of Oʻahu. It features a shopping center, a public park and basketball facilities, and predominately single-family, relatively high-priced housing, due to its location in Hawaiʻi Kai. Previously, the shopping center held a convenience store, auto care center, Chinese restaurant, Thai restaurant, and church. As of 2008, the Thai restaurant and auto care center are all that remain. There have been rumors in the past of other businesses possibly opening up in the rather new and empty looking center, but there has yet to be any additions to the shopping center, except for a recycling point in its parking lot. Sources From Wikipedia