Kailua Real Estate Services
We can help with all of your Kailua Real Estate needs
When considering the purchasing or selling of real estate, Zane Real Estate and Property Management will be here to help property owners, future property owners, and investors alike with a complete range of resources, negotiable pricing, and a full-circle approach throughout the process.”
Selling your home or investment property:
When thinking about selling your home or investment property, strategic planning and good communication are key elements to accomplishing a smooth and satisfying transaction. We will work together to clearly identify and implement:
- What is needed to prepare the property for sale.
- Utilize advanced tools and market resources to list at the best price possible congruent with your financial needs and market conditions.
- Provide educated and experienced-based advice during negotiations to achieve the best contract terms possible.
- Refer other professional service providers such as appraisal, and contracting vendors when needed.
- Walk you through all logistical and time-sensitive facets of the transaction.
Buying a Home or Investment Property:
Whether you are a seasoned purchaser of real property, new to the world of home-buying, or an investor, we offer you an abundance of knowledge and professional guidance to help make your experience a memorable one! As is the case when selling real property, strategic planning and communication are the key ingredients to success. We will:
Inquire About Our Services
- Provide a clear explanation of the home-buying or investment process from beginning to end.
- Assist and facilitate financing and lending options when needed.
- Assist with identifying the right property for you based upon your specific geographic and architectural requirements.
- Monitor the market for the most up-to-date trends, property values, and listing information.
- Advocate on your behalf to negotiate the best contract price and terms possible.
- Provide reputable vendor referrals when services such as a home inspection is needed.
Click the Customized Listing Search button below and we will gladly send you complete, up to date, and complimentary MLS listings based upon your requested criteria.
Kailua Area Information
It is possible that Kailua was home to Hawaiian families at least 1,500 years ago. The earliest settlers are thought to have lived, fished, and played on the slopes surrounding Kawainui Marsh. A report on archaeological excavations of the marshland concluded that when the marsh slopes were first occupied about 500 AD, agriculture was not possible. Early Hawaiian occupants of Kailua apparently lived beside a lagoon or bay open to the sea, hundreds of yards shoreside of today's shoreline.
Kailua Beach is often cited as Hawaii's best beach. It was ranked as the finest American beach in 1998 by coastal expert Dr. Stephen Leatherman, and then "retired" from subsequent consideration. It is crescent-shaped, about 2.5 miles long and ranging between 50 and 150 feet wide. The ocean bottom fronting the beach slopes gently to overhead depths without any coral heads. Light to medium waves support surfing and bodysurfing.
The steady trade winds make Kailua Beach one of the world's preeminent windsurfing and kitesurfing destinations. Robby Naish, first World Champion of windsurfing and Professional Windsurfers Association Hall of Fame inductee, grew up in Kailua. Sources From Wikipedia