Kaneohe Real Estate Services
We can help with all of your Kaneohe Real Estate needs
When considering the purchasing or selling of real estate, Zane Real Estate and Property Management will be here to help property owners, future property owners, and investors alike with a complete range of resources, negotiable pricing, and a full-circle approach throughout the process.”
Selling your home or investment property:
When thinking about selling your home or investment property, strategic planning and good communication are key elements to accomplishing a smooth and satisfying transaction. We will work together to clearly identify and implement:
- What is needed to prepare the property for sale.
- Utilize advanced tools and market resources to list at the best price possible congruent with your financial needs and market conditions.
- Provide educated and experienced-based advice during negotiations to achieve the best contract terms possible.
- Refer other professional service providers such as appraisal, and contracting vendors when needed.
- Walk you through all logistical and time-sensitive facets of the transaction.
Buying a Home or Investment Property:
Whether you are a seasoned purchaser of real property, new to the world of home-buying, or an investor, we offer you an abundance of knowledge and professional guidance to help make your experience a memorable one! As is the case when selling real property, strategic planning and communication are the key ingredients to success. We will:
Inquire About Our Services
- Provide a clear explanation of the home-buying or investment process from beginning to end.
- Assist and facilitate financing and lending options when needed.
- Assist with identifying the right property for you based upon your specific geographic and architectural requirements.
- Monitor the market for the most up-to-date trends, property values, and listing information.
- Advocate on your behalf to negotiate the best contract price and terms possible.
- Provide reputable vendor referrals when services such as a home inspection is needed.
Click the Customized Listing Search button below and we will gladly send you complete, up to date, and complimentary MLS listings based upon your requested criteria.
Kaneohe Area Information
Kāneʻohe is a census-designated place included in the City and County of Honolulu and located in Hawaiʻi state District of Koʻolaupoko on the island of Oʻahu. In the Hawaiian language, kāne ʻohe means "bamboo man". According to an ancient Hawaiian story a local woman compared her husband's cruelty to the sharp edge of cutting bamboo; thus the place was named Kāneʻohe or "Bamboo man". The population was 34,597 at the 2010 census. Kāneʻohe is the largest of several communities along Kāneʻohe Bay and one of the two largest residential communities on the windward side of Oʻahu. The commercial center of the town is spread mostly along Kamehameha Highway.
From ancient times, Kāneʻohe was important as an agricultural area, owing to an abundance of rainfall. Today, Kāneʻohe is mostly a residential community, with very little agriculture in evidence. The only commercial crop of any consequence in the area is banana. Sources From Wikipedia