Honolulu Real Estate Services
We can help with all of your Honolulu Real Estate needs
When considering the purchasing or selling of real estate, Zane Real Estate and Property Management will be here to help property owners, future property owners, and investors alike with a complete range of resources, negotiable pricing, and a full-circle approach throughout the process.”
Selling your home or investment property:
When thinking about selling your home or investment property, strategic planning and good communication are key elements to accomplishing a smooth and satisfying transaction. We will work together to clearly identify and implement:
- What is needed to prepare the property for sale.
- Utilize advanced tools and market resources to list at the best price possible congruent with your financial needs and market conditions.
- Provide educated and experienced-based advice during negotiations to achieve the best contract terms possible.
- Refer other professional service providers such as appraisal, and contracting vendors when needed.
- Walk you through all logistical and time-sensitive facets of the transaction.
Buying a Home or Investment Property:
Whether you are a seasoned purchaser of real property, new to the world of home-buying, or an investor, we offer you an abundance of knowledge and professional guidance to help make your experience a memorable one! As is the case when selling real property, strategic planning and communication are the key ingredients to success. We will:
Inquire About Our Services
- Provide a clear explanation of the home-buying or investment process from beginning to end.
- Assist and facilitate financing and lending options when needed.
- Assist with identifying the right property for you based upon your specific geographic and architectural requirements.
- Monitor the market for the most up-to-date trends, property values, and listing information.
- Advocate on your behalf to negotiate the best contract price and terms possible.
- Provide reputable vendor referrals when services such as a home inspection is needed.
Click on the button below and begin searching for your new home today!Property Search
Honolulu Area Information
Honolulu is the state capital and the most populous city in the U.S. state of Hawaii. Honolulu's climate lends itself to year-round activities. In 2004, Men's Fitness magazine named Honolulu the fittest city in the United States. Honolulu has three large road races:
The Great Aloha Run is held annually on Presidents' Day.
The Honolulu Marathon, held annually on the second Sunday in December, draws more than 20,000 participants each year, about half to two thirds of them from Japan.
The Honolulu Triathlon is an Olympic distance triathlon event governed by USA Triathlon. Held annually in May since 2004, there is an absence of a sprint course. Sources From Wikipedia